The next release of CenterEdge Advantage, Version 17.1, is coming soon!
To learn more about what’s on the way, check out our Feature Release Video below, and sign up to attend our training webinar. There you’ll learn how to set up and use all the new features once you upgrade. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Customize discount buttons and functionality (:10 - :40)
- Customize marketing opt in message on waiver kiosks (:41 - :52)
- Newly redesigned split check screen to manage checkouts faster (:53 – 1:39)
- Deferred revenue capabilities for any barcode ticket item (1:40 – 2:03)
- Added kitchen display servers for improved use across multiple departments (2:04 – 2:40)
Thank you for your continued partnership with CenterEdge. Register for our training webinar below. As always, the session will be recorded, so you’ll receive the recording if you can’t attend the live session.
Wednesday, March 15 at 1:00ET/12:00CT/10:00PT
- New integrations with Best Lockers and RoomKeyPMS Hotel Property Management Software (0:17-1:31)
- Additional security rights to control selling items to groups (1:32-1:54)
- Deferred Revenue Capability for Passes (1:55-2:45)
- New Discount Coupon functionality (2:46-3:24)
- Create Class Tracks and categorize Classes (3:25-4:07)
- Time Clock new features! (4:08-5:14)
- New options for waiver signature captures, text options for marketing, and more! (5:15-6:07)
We hope you’re as excited as we are! Register for our training webinar for a more in-depth look at the new features. Don’t worry if you can’t attend the live session; we’ll send a free recording afterwards to everyone who registered.Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:30ET/12:30CT/10:30PT
In CenterEdge Advantage 13.4, released this Feb 24th, we're excited to announce our wristband printer bank feature. This feature utilizes a series of several inexpensive Zebra wristband printers, each loaded with a different color wirstband, to automatically print a wristband onto a different wristband color based on the end time of the customer's ticket.
Today CenterEdge Software is excited to announce the release the first phase of our next generation online waiver system. This new system is based on a wide variety of feedback that we've collected from our customers and this first phase incorporates many of the most requested features. Here are a few of the highlights:
While I was on vacation a few weeks ago, I finally got to go to a trampoline park that was open. I won’t say whose software they were using, other than to say that they were not using CenterEdge Software. What I will say is that I was stunned at how they managed their liability waivers. For example, after paying for admission, the cashier asked if we had filled out waivers before. I said no, but I am certain that if I had said yes, I would have been able to jump without completing a waiver. So I filled out a paper waiver but he never so much as glanced at it before filing it away.
For many entertainment facilities, liability waivers are an important key in keeping your insurance rates down. Trampoline parks are certainly no exception to that rule. But how do you handle those liability waivers without creating a paper handling nightmare? In some states, you must keep the waiver for several years after a minor turns 18, which can be decades. Here are some key ideas that can help control the monster.