Give your birthday party program the boost it needs to work harder than ever.
We're busy ramping up for the first of only two Birthday University education sessions this year.
Your birthday party program is likely one of the most important programs in your business, and you want to get the most of it.
In preparation for the next session in Chicago on March 30-31, we compiled this quick list of birthday party resources that can help you improve in any area you choose.
Take a look, and join us for free in Chicago for a deeper dive into every aspect of the birthday party experience. (Just enter CenterEdge in Scholarship Sponsor Name).
Designing a Birthday Party Program
- 5 Steps to the Right Party Packages
- How to Save Time Managing Your Birthday Parties and Group Events
How to Elevate the Look and Feel of Your Birthday Party Program - an interview with Nancy Dye, of Party Direct
Hiring & Training Party Staff
- Tips for Hiring the Next Generation of Party Hosts - an Interview with Frank Price, of Birthday University
- Top 4 Tips for Training Exceptional Party Staff
Selling Birthday Parties
- Booking Birthdays: 7 Inbound Sales Pitfalls (and How to Avoid Them)
Birthday Party Execution
- 5 Automated Conversations you Should Be Having With Birthday Parties & Group Events
- 5 Steps to Planning for Effortless Birthday Party Check-ins
- How to Deliver a Better Birthday Party Experience
The Ultimate Party Checklist
Taking a fresh look at your birthday party experience might be just the thing that your business needs, and we are here to help! Join us in Chicago March 30-31 for in Raleigh June 22-23 and take your birthday parties to the next level. Enter CenterEdge in Scholarship(s) Sponsor Name and be our guest. Space is limited, don't delay!