Ready to use your software to take your marketing campaigns to the next level? Learn how in today’s Did You Know video.
The next release of CenterEdge Advantage, Version 17.1, is coming soon!
To learn more about what’s on the way, check out our Feature Release Video below, and sign up to attend our training webinar. There you’ll learn how to set up and use all the new features once you upgrade. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Customize discount buttons and functionality (:10 - :40)
- Customize marketing opt in message on waiver kiosks (:41 - :52)
- Newly redesigned split check screen to manage checkouts faster (:53 – 1:39)
- Deferred revenue capabilities for any barcode ticket item (1:40 – 2:03)
- Added kitchen display servers for improved use across multiple departments (2:04 – 2:40)
Thank you for your continued partnership with CenterEdge. Register for our training webinar below. As always, the session will be recorded, so you’ll receive the recording if you can’t attend the live session.
Wednesday, March 15 at 1:00ET/12:00CT/10:00PT
Upselling is one of those strategies that can boost the bottom line of any organization, be it a family entertainment center, an amusement park, a retailer or a restaurant. Unfortunately, it’s often paid too little – or the wrong kind of – attention.
First things first, a lot of people approach upselling events and services with a “me first” approach: “If I sell more, I’ll make more.” While that’s very likely true, it misses a critical piece of insight that would make upselling a whole lot easier. And that’s “If I sell the right package, event, or meal, my guest will have a bigger and better experience.”
Start the year off right setting meaningful goals for event sales (or anything you'd like to increase, really). Did you know there are several reports that can help get you started? Check out today's video to learn more.
- New integrations with Best Lockers and RoomKeyPMS Hotel Property Management Software (0:17-1:31)
- Additional security rights to control selling items to groups (1:32-1:54)
- Deferred Revenue Capability for Passes (1:55-2:45)
- New Discount Coupon functionality (2:46-3:24)
- Create Class Tracks and categorize Classes (3:25-4:07)
- Time Clock new features! (4:08-5:14)
- New options for waiver signature captures, text options for marketing, and more! (5:15-6:07)
We hope you’re as excited as we are! Register for our training webinar for a more in-depth look at the new features. Don’t worry if you can’t attend the live session; we’ll send a free recording afterwards to everyone who registered.Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:30ET/12:30CT/10:30PT
Would you like to save time issuing cards or wrist bands for your group events? Did you know that you could also load cards with multiple items as well? Watch today's Did You Know video to learn the process and operational practices that will get you ready for groups in a flash.
Ah, fall. The leaves are changing and most days the weather gets below 90. Hooray! It’s also part of our favorite time of year; November means it’s time for the IAAPA Attractions Expo. We love attending IAAPA to see what’s new in the industry, meet new people, visit with clients and learn important tips and changes in order to serve our clients better.
There are lots of new features in store with Advantage Release 16.5! A couple of highlights are:
- Sell all items in a class series with one button
- Reduction in printing, time and paper waste at your point of sale with several new features
- New Sacoa integration features
- and more!
To learn more about how the new features can help maximize efficiency in your facility, watch our brief Feature Release 16.5 video below.
Feedback is a funny thing. It’s a necessary, even critical part of growth and yet if I came to you right now and said, “hey can I give you some feedback?” you would probably lock your core faster than an MMA fighter readying for the bell to ring. It’s because you’re never sure just how painful the next words out might be. Feedback can be scary, honestly it can be downright devastating, but one thing I know for sure is that it isn’t fatal. And, without receiving, accepting and learning the lessons that feedback offers, our own performance and even our organization’s overall service experience can’t grow and improve.
Did you know that Customer Service Week is October 3-7, 2016? Watch today's video to learn how you can celebrate with your staff to make a difference for your team members and your guests.