Ready to use your software to take your marketing campaigns to the next level? Learn how in today’s Did You Know video.
The next release of CenterEdge Advantage, Version 17.1, is coming soon!
To learn more about what’s on the way, check out our Feature Release Video below, and sign up to attend our training webinar. There you’ll learn how to set up and use all the new features once you upgrade. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Customize discount buttons and functionality (:10 - :40)
- Customize marketing opt in message on waiver kiosks (:41 - :52)
- Newly redesigned split check screen to manage checkouts faster (:53 – 1:39)
- Deferred revenue capabilities for any barcode ticket item (1:40 – 2:03)
- Added kitchen display servers for improved use across multiple departments (2:04 – 2:40)
Thank you for your continued partnership with CenterEdge. Register for our training webinar below. As always, the session will be recorded, so you’ll receive the recording if you can’t attend the live session.
Wednesday, March 15 at 1:00ET/12:00CT/10:00PT
- New integrations with Best Lockers and RoomKeyPMS Hotel Property Management Software (0:17-1:31)
- Additional security rights to control selling items to groups (1:32-1:54)
- Deferred Revenue Capability for Passes (1:55-2:45)
- New Discount Coupon functionality (2:46-3:24)
- Create Class Tracks and categorize Classes (3:25-4:07)
- Time Clock new features! (4:08-5:14)
- New options for waiver signature captures, text options for marketing, and more! (5:15-6:07)
We hope you’re as excited as we are! Register for our training webinar for a more in-depth look at the new features. Don’t worry if you can’t attend the live session; we’ll send a free recording afterwards to everyone who registered.Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:30ET/12:30CT/10:30PT
With CenterEdge Advantage 12.1, we released an iPod-based platform for mobile validation of tickets and cards called CenterEdge Mobile. We recently released a lot of great new features, but this is one of my personal favorites. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities for parks and family entertainment centers, and does so at a very reasonable cost.
Recently I got into a discussion with one of our trampoline park operators on whether they should charge a transactional fee for their online tickets. The conversation reminded me that I wrote a blog a few months ago titled "How Much Is Convenience Worth?", where I discussed the viability of charging a "convenience fee" for online transactions.
Have you ever noticed that the chores we dislike the most are often the tasks where we are most reluctant to change our methods? I cannot count how many times my wife has complained to me about spending hours creating a schedule that finally balances all of our employees requests for time off with their complaints that they need more hours, only to get a last-minute "emergency" time off request that changes everything. So being the ever-helpful and thoughtful husband, I would usually reply with "Why don't you ditch the excel spreadsheets and the sticky notes and find some good scheduling software?"
Topics: FEC, laser tag, point of sale, theatres, trampoline parks, museums, waterparks, zoos & aquariums, parks, managing your business, time clock & scheduling, skating, restuarants & bars, retail, inflatables, camps & daycare, time clock
Topics: FEC, laser tag, point of sale, theatres, trampoline parks, museums, waterparks, zoos & aquariums, parks, managing your business, loss prevention, skating, restuarants & bars, retail, inflatables, camps & daycare